12 October, 2010

Another day, another... Oh, shiny!

New format, same thoughts and views.

A little bit of organization to allow me to straighten out my thoughts.

Why am I here? Not as a being on the planet. Why am I yammering away on the interwebs, to potentially just myself, when I could write a paper journal or just make lists of things? It gives me someplace to put my thoughts. Allow me to connect with others who may share my views, and some who may not. Connect with fellow parents. Post my projects, as I am trying to craft more.

What are issues close to my heart? Informed consent (in general), VBACs, birth, breastfeeding, parenting, gender equality, and many more. I likely discuss views that others may take opposition to, and that is okay. Civil debate is accepted. Flaming is not.

For now, I am going to pull my 2 year old off of my leg and handle mama stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment