29 March, 2011

How to jump back in...

after realizing things are rough.  I don;t have the answer to that question, but I am looking for it. 

Chronic depression is a way of life for me.  Some days are great.  Others, not so much. 


We are dealing with grey weather, rainy day upon rainy day.  I know I need to get out, but it is hard, even to attend the classes on campus. Or to open up my online classes.  It can be a struggle.

Health woes are abundant right now.  Mastitis, chronic migraines, chronic depression, dizziness and lethargy.  So, I am back to the drawing board of trying to figure out what these pieces may be part of.  What is the greater whole I am fighting.

The best thing that has happened to me in the past year is the VABC I had in August.  And baby girl is sitting next to me trying to help with this post.  Consider me jumped into the pools, and looking what direction to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment