03 January, 2011

Rain falls, flowers grow...

A new year is the time to sow new seeds, learn things and better one's self.

It also seems to be a time of huge change.  I see it every day in my children, in my husband, in myself.  

We are moving in February, not far, but we will be in our own space again.  Hopefully only one more move in our future when we buy a home.

Right now, baby girl is sleeping, little boy is playing quietly (as he is under the weather) and my husband is off to grab a few things at the store before he goes to work the poker tournament tonight. Grilled cheese and soup night.  Cuddles and watching TV.  Think it is a good way to spend the evening with my kids.

I will be better about the aspects in my life.  I am back to task lists, so I can get things done.  Getting back on the exercise train (yay for keeping our Y membership, so I can use the weights and do Zumba.  And baby girl is now old enough for the child care room.)

I am learning more in crochet and learning knitting (slowly).  I am enjoying making things besides blankets and scarves.   Ravelry 

No comments:

Post a Comment