04 November, 2010

Hop on...Mama?

The two year is digging the jump on Mama game.  Can we say 'Ow'?

I haven't had a lot to say, but I know I am going to have to look at my med levels.  I am frustrated at health issues.  And that doesn't help the depression.  May need ot up the Zoloft.  Health issues with me, with the boy child.  Nerves, as he will be getting a CT on 11/16. Adenoid check, to see what could be causing the obscene number of sinus infections he has had this year.

Baby girl is growing like a weed.  The joke is I have Miracle Grow in my milk.  She is as long as my friend's 5 month old, and she is 12 weeks (hits 3 months on 11/10)!

Alas, I want to post more, but I have a sleepy toddler calling for me, and a baby to get into jammies.

More, soon.  Along with some good artciles I have been saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment